Hi! I'm Sarah. Read on to find out more about what I do here and what you can do to get involved.
What I Do
- I'm primarily a trader (forex and futures), living in the Pacific Northwest USA. I also have various other side projects going that bring in some passive income.
- On this website I write articles discussing trading, finances, self improvement, productivity and other random thoughts that I think will be helpful. Make sure to subscribe if you want to be notified when I post something new.
- My hobbies include music (singing, violin and guitar), tech/computers/coding, my dog Ember (if you follow me on social media you'll see more of him), photography, weightlifting, and just being generally curious about the world and learning everything I can.
- In 2014 my entire world fell apart. I lost everything important to me, as well as my physical and mental health. Over the next few years I increasingly deteriorated, eventually losing my ability to walk, eat most foods and was mostly bed-bound. I was told that I would be dependent on others for my survival for the rest of my life.
- In 2018 I discovered the world of forex trading. I immediately fell in love and realized the potential that route held for me. I committed myself to learning how to trade and decided in that moment that I would be in charge of my own destiny and one day soon be able to make my own choices.
- Improving my health in all areas soon became my passion. Optimizing my physical health, mental health, spiritual health, and financial health consumed me and delighted me at the same time.
- I am glad to say that I'm in a better place now. I have regained most of my physical health and can walk, run and lift weights. I meditate and journal daily. I am financially independent and make a living trading ~30 mins per day and collect income from various other passive sources.
- This change didn’t occur overnight. It took countless hours of hard work along with some incredibly difficult self reflection and many many failures. The journey was far from easy. But I am convinced that if I can make it, you can too. Financial independence is within reach! It doesn’t matter if you are poor, in debt, a stay at home mom, a person with disabilities or even someone with zero interest in finances and technology. Anybody can be a trader and anyone can be financially free.
- I’m passionate about helping others achieve freedom. I want to make sure that nobody else has to feel stuck as I did, with no options. I followed very specific and simple steps to get where I am today. If you have the discipline and spirit to stick with it and do as I did, it’s not a matter of if, but when you will reach your goals.
How to Reach Me
- Twitter - For shorter questions and thoughts shoot me a tweet at (@sarah_arminta).
- Instagram - I also hang out on Instagram occasionally and post updates there. Feel free to reply to me there or send a DM.
- Facebook - Same with Facebook, if that's your preference.
- Email - If you have something longer you need to say, or if you want it to stay private, feel free to email me at email@example.com.